- snjroseAsked on March 06, 2018 at 12:25 PM
Hi! When I go to the embed links in my forms, there are 2 locked features:SMART EMBED
Let us design your form to match your websiteFULLSCREEN
Switch to fullscreen mode automatically
I was wondering how to unlock them? I'd like to use Fullscreen.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 06, 2018 at 01:33 PM
These Embed options are only available for JotForm Cards (Single Question in One Page). It is not available for the Classic Layout (All Questions in One Page).
Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.
- snjroseAnswered on March 06, 2018 at 03:20 PM
Is there a way to easily convert my existing forms to cards?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 06, 2018 at 04:17 PM
You can convert existing forms to card forms, this screen-cast will help you doing so:
I hope this helps.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 06, 2018 at 05:08 PM
Since your last question is related to a different matter, we will assist you on a different thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1407047