- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 06, 2018 at 12:48 PM
Could you please share the form you're working on so we can check this issue?
We'll wait for your response.
- MartyAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 05:44 PM
We're seeing the same google reCAPTCHA V1 Shutdown on 2018-03-31 issue here:
Google reCAPTCHA error: http://evanstire.com/contact-us/
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 07:47 PM
Is the issue still persists?
I checked the page and I was not able to replicate the issue. Here's a screenshot:
I have cleared your form cache on our server. Please check again and if the issue still persists, try removing it and adding a new widget.
- ThomasAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 09:53 PM
I checked Marty's page and saw the error. I too am having this issue. Has there been a resolve to the issue?
- shreddingaxAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 09:56 PM
If you hit the refresh button you see the normal captcha - hit the refresh again and you see the error that Marty screen shot above. This is my website showing the same error.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 02:25 AM
I was able to replicate this issue, I will forward this to our backend team for further checking.
We'll keep you posted.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 08:57 PM
We will be addressing your issue to a new thread to avoid confusion. Please wait for my reply on this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1410977
- JotForm DeveloperjanberkAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 06:16 AM
Hi, It should be fixed now. We've upgraded our reCaptcha integration. If you have further issues please let us know.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 01:11 PM
I tested this issue in your form https://www.jotform.com/51455923136152 but I'm not able to replicate it now.
So please try re-embedding your form by using the iFrame code below:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame-51455923136152" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" src="https://form.jotform.com/51455923136152" frameborder="0" style="width: 1px; min-width: 100%; height:892px; border:none;" scrolling="no" > </iframe>
Let us know how it worked.
- TANSImediaAnswered on March 18, 2018 at 06:14 AM
This is the kind of thing that you need to notify your paying customers of IMMEDIATELY. I only found out about the bug after randomly visiting a client site of mine probably a week after the issue started occurring. The result could be catastrophic if their (and other clients) site wasn't accepting submissions. Now my client is looking to me for answers and asking why it may have cost them business. Justifiably so.
Just send out an email that you've got a bug and that it requires attention next time. Thanks.
FYI, I just deleted and reconfigured the captcha within each form that contained it.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 18, 2018 at 07:08 AM
Although Google announced that the v1 reCaptcha would be deprecated, they still support it until they announce that they will be shutting down v1. I'm sure our backend knows about it already. Anyways, our apologies for not letting everyone know about it. We will make sure to keep everyone informed of changes next time.
- memsformsAnswered on April 03, 2018 at 10:47 AM
OK, this is happening on my forms now. what is the fix.
- shreddingaxAnswered on April 03, 2018 at 10:56 AM
The only solution to date is to disable the reCapthca feature. Every so called fix is bunk!
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on April 03, 2018 at 12:06 PM
Our developers are checking your issue. Please follow up on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1433622