- ebertelsenAsked on March 06, 2018 at 05:14 PM
Hi -- I've got a JotForm working fine here on a laptop: http://mckinleyschool.org/dogfest/dog-show/ but it does not show up at all on a phone or vertical orientation on a tablet. (It's ok on horizontal orientation on the iPad.) FYI this is my form although I'm using the embed code not the direct url. thanks.https://form.jotform.com/80635526184156
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 06, 2018 at 06:50 PM
I have just tested your web page and the form shows fine on my end, please see this screen-cast:
If you're still experiencing the issue, please let s know which device you're using, we will be glad to have another look on it.
- ebertelsenAnswered on March 06, 2018 at 07:14 PM
Nevermind, I just had to kill some custom JS that was messing with the screen width variables...it's working now.
- ebertelsenAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 12:43 PMThank you Kevin, I appreciate you taking the time to check it out. As I
mentioned in the other post, I realized that I had some code related to
device screen width that was conflicting with the 'responsiveness' of
the form, so I just had to remove it to get it working properly.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 01:40 PM
Thank you for your update, we are glad to know you were able to get your form working as expected.
If need further assistance, please let us know.