- BillAsked on March 06, 2018 at 06:57 PM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 06, 2018 at 08:48 PM
I checked the email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and there's no associated JotForm account.
Please provide any of the following so we can investigate it further:
- any form link associated with the account
- the website where the form is embedded
- account username
- the correct email address registered to the account
We'll wait for your reply. Thank you.
- BillAnswered on March 06, 2018 at 09:43 PMHow about billpilkington.
Director of Operations
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 02:37 AM
An account with the username billpilkington does not exist. I also checked your website https://www.carfax.eu/ but I was not able to find any JotForm form there.
If you have a link of your form, please provide us the link so that we can find your account.
If your form is embedded, you can also provide us the exact webpage URL where the form is embedded.
You can also provide us the account email address.
I also checked your IP address and I found a lot of accounts. Most of them do not have any forms, but there is one paid account and one free account that are active. The usernames of those accounts are SAMTrack and CHWI. Is one of those accounts, your account?