- shannongAsked on October 21, 2012 at 10:47 PMHi, I am building a website and testing the contact form. After filling out the form, I click on SUBMIT and I receive this error message: Sorry! Only one entry is allowed.Multiple submissions are disabled for this form.Can you help me figure out why this is happening?THANKS!caseyP.S. Jotform is awesome.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 21, 2012 at 10:56 PM
Thanks for your awesome feedback! :)
To fix that, just set No Check on unique submission settings. Follow this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/64-What-does-Unique-Submission-Mean
- shannongAnswered on October 21, 2012 at 10:59 PMWow, you are speedy! Thank you!!!!
- shannongAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 08:53 AMOk, now I have a larger problem. When I send a message from the contact page
(www.shannongillphotography.com/contact.html), it never arrives, HOWEVER,
test messages sent from Jotform arrive and I see all messages on Jotform's
It was working fine a week or so ago. Mail should be delivered to me at
email@example.com for testing purposes. I will change this to the owner of the
site when it works correctly.
Thanks for your time!
- pinoytechAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Changing your form's notification Sender Email to firstname.lastname@example.org might solve the issue. Please follow the steps bellow.
1. While on your form, Click "Setup & Embed" tab then click Email Alerts
2. Click Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change Sender Email to email@example.com and Reply Email to E-mail.
Also try adding firstname.lastname@example.org to trusted sender list and try to whitelist JotMail's IP's to avoid rejections of emails. https://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 10:18 AM
The email address that you have use for your form http://form.jotform.us/22508104536144 is email@example.com.
- shannongAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 11:24 AMI was able to get it to work, although I was unable to change REPLY EMAIL to
E-Mail. Wasn't happening.
- shannongAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 11:24 AMYep, I know.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 11:36 AM
The Reply-to Email section can only be change to the email field of your form. You can choose that field on the dropdown option provided: