- leelilunAsked on February 16, 2011 at 01:29 AM
it is registered under google apps. when i send a notification to other email address, i can receive it. I have checked and on email@example.com, it is not received at all, not in the spam folder, or the inbox.
- DanielGriffinAnswered on February 16, 2011 at 07:13 AM
Firstly confirm that the form is actually submitting (you should see new submissions highlighted in your MyForms page).
Has it ever worked or did it just stop? If it has never worked then it's possible that you might have made a typo in the recipient settings when setting up the form. To check this, open the problem form in your form builder/editor window. Click Email Alerts > Notification > Reply-To and Recipient Settings.
If it just stopped working then it's most likely a problem with the mail box iteself, in which case you should contact your host or administrator and ask them to whitelist any email from the jotform.com domain
- PeilingAnswered on February 18, 2011 at 01:32 AM
- DanielGriffinAnswered on February 18, 2011 at 08:16 AM
I've just checked the headers from an email to my own account and it is coming from
- PeilingAnswered on February 22, 2011 at 09:24 PM
I've whitelisted all the ip address associated with jotform and ying.interlogy, yang.interlogy and monk.interlogy:
Am i missing something? Are the notifications actually being accepted by my mailserver?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 23, 2011 at 04:01 AM
I think you are missing the last one.
- PeilingAnswered on February 23, 2011 at 04:19 AM
Done, but not receiving anything yet. Does it take a while to respond?
By the way, for a very brief moment today i received about 4 or 5 notifications which went to spam. it seems that it worked for a while then stopped.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 23, 2011 at 11:52 AM
The mailer from Jotform server sends the email right away. This delay may be an issue with your service provider's system. For better receipt of the emails straight to your inbox, please add the email address that came from JotFrom in your email address book.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 28, 2011 at 11:16 AM
Here is the updated list:
- Michelle_DAnswered on July 30, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Hello, I am also unable to get a confirmation email. i host my clients email and my own email on the same server - I can get the confirmation if setting up my own email, own domain but client domain doesn't. I am watching for the email through webmail logged into client account.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on July 30, 2013 at 10:17 AM
I have already responded to you on your thread : http://www.jotform.com/answers/250246-Not-receiving-submission-emails#1
Actually your recipient email id was in our bounce list and that's the reason you were not receiving the submission emails.
- Michelle_DAnswered on July 30, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Thanks.. I got your previous response.. and again.. GREAT SERVICE.