- guest_22672791381055Asked on October 22, 2012 at 03:02 AM
I have created a form by using Jot forms, Here i have used that date picker field for the date. I need to change that AM/PM dropdown option to Morning/Afternoon Dropdown. Please advise on this.
- guest_22672791381055Answered on October 22, 2012 at 03:27 AM
In power tools, Time and Date field i need to change AM PM dropdown to Morning Afternoon dropdown please help me in this.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 03:41 AM
Currently, the only way to do that would be to embed the form's full source into a web page and manually change the "AM" and "PM" values to "Morning" and "Afternoon" respectively.
If you would like assistance with this, we'd be glad to help.
- guest_22672791381055Answered on October 22, 2012 at 03:52 AM
I am just trying like that only. I got it properly.
Thank you sooo much to giving this replay.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 03:54 AM
You're quite welcome, Harini.
- guest_22951503942049Answered on October 22, 2012 at 05:36 AM
I have done with adding the source code but now that calender is not working . can you please help me
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 06:08 AM
- Alphamale1Answered on October 22, 2012 at 06:15 AM
I have done two forms like that for two pages . if i add one form source code, then it is working fine. if i add two forms source code to site means that script i have added in header . then it is not working.