- kimloyAsked on March 07, 2018 at 02:47 PM
When the filled in form (GOLF FIT Starting Documents Phase 1) comes through to my email, the fields in the form that's been emailed are distorted.
E.g the correct fields in order on the form are:
However... when the form comes through to my email the fields are showing as:
- Age (correct)
- Height (correct)
- Waist (correct)
- Chest (correct)
- Calf (incorrect - should be Arms)
- Type a question (incorrect - should be Thighs)
- Calf (correct)
- Calf (incorrect - should be Weight)
Why is it doing that? I've provided a screen shot of the form that comes through to my email.
Thanks for your help
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 03:49 PM
Upon checking the form you mentioned, I was able to find out that the issue takes place due to your Notification email template:
The following guide might be of help:
Let us know if you need more help.