- WtfuckAsked on October 22, 2012 at 08:46 AM
When i editing a submission the mail is showing whitout file upload
There is a problem i think
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 08:56 AM
Which upload field? Single or Mutiple? I have tried both and can get the uploaded file to the edited submission.
- WtfuckAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 09:05 AM
Maybe because i use a custom extension (like .psd)
Don't know why i have this problem
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 09:32 AM
I am able to replicate the issue using any file formats (allowed) but only with your form. Please try to increase the file size limit from 30mb to 300mb and see if it does help.
I will try to forward this to our level 2 support after your result.
- WtfuckAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 09:49 AM
No it doesn't work :/
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 09:50 AM
Just so you're aware of it, it has nothing to do with the file type. Our forms support many file extensions as long as they are specified.
What file size are you using during your uploads? How large are they?
- WtfuckAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 09:58 AM
Maximum file size are 30mb
Maybe because i use multipe upload field and i just upload 1 file ?
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 10:18 AM
All the file sizes I used for the 3 files were somewhat small as in less than 1mb each. That is why I was asking how large the files you are trying to get uploaded are because we are aware of the uploader having timeout problems sometimes which can happen if the files are too large but usually it doesn't give problems unless it's more than 300mb from what I've noticed.
Depending on how many files you are trying to upload, you could possibly try using the file uploader as single files but use the field a few times to allow multiple uploads instead and see if that still gives you problems or not and let us know.
- WtfuckAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 03:38 PM
Averege file size are 2mb and maximum is 30mb
There is a problem with your system when i edit a submission the uploaded file disappeard.
Keep me in touch asap
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 05:37 PM
can youplease share the URL of the form that is giving you the problem.
I have tested with a clone of "Toiles" and was not able to reproduce the issue.
I was able to make editions to the submission and still have the three files available on the submissions page.
Here are images of my test:
I'll be glad to continue testing once I hear back from you!
- WtfuckAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 10:23 AM
It not working for all my forms
On the submission page everything is fine but on the email the upload not show up...
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 11:03 AM
I was not able to reproduce the issue. I have tested and it seems to work on my end. If you can please provide an image of this issue if it persists, I would be glad to forward it to our dev team.
Sorry for the inconveniences.
- guest_22956156769065Answered on October 23, 2012 at 11:18 AM
Rodjit was abble to reproduct the issue.
here my screenshot
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 12:23 PM
Thanks for sharing that with us!
I will forward the issue to our dev team and we will contact you as soon as we have an update.
BTW - I was able to reproduce the issue, but only once.
- guest_22956156769065Answered on October 23, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Thanks for helping me !
it's a little strange because with my forms it happen always.
fortunately i'm not always edit submission
- WtfuckAnswered on November 10, 2012 at 01:13 PM
What about this bug ??
I can't working properly.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 10, 2012 at 01:42 PM
We do apologize. But as of this moment, a ticket has still been opened. We will surely notify you once we'll have an update about this certain bug. Our developers are already aware of this and I am sure that this is now on there TO DO list, but priority still come first.
Thank you for your patience.