- rosenvoldAsked on October 22, 2012 at 09:35 AM
Hi. Just made an account, and a contact form and add it to my webpage.
I do not get the mails directly on my own mail account, but only on your webpage.
How do I get the mails directly on my own mail account, so I don´t need to login your webpage to view the mails?
- pinoytechAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Please take a look at this article for more detailed information.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us at anytime.
- rosenvoldAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Hi. Done that, but I still not get the mails on my own email account, I only get them on my account on your webpage?
How can i get them on my own email account as well?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 10:57 AM
I have check your form and you have not created a Notification. Please create one to be able to receive an email when someone fills your form.
1. Click Setup & Embed
2. Go to Email Alerts
3. Add new email > Notification Email
* You then need to specify the recipient email.
- pinoytechAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 10:58 AM
As I've check your form, I found out that you only have Autoresponder on your form. Autoresponder is the tool that automatically replies to whom fills your form and submits. What you need is a Notification alert on your form, that if someone fills your form and submits, you will be receive a notification directly onto your email address. Please follow the guide on this link: http://www.jotform.com/help/25-Receiving-Emails-on-Form-Submissions
- rosenvoldAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Thanks... I've deleted it all and started all over with your help-link, but I still only get my mails on your webpage. Can you please check my form again and advide?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 11:27 AM
I can see that you've created a notification. Now please try to change the Sender E-mail to email@example.com and see if it helps.
To do this go to Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Tak for din henvendelse