- kleinesternAsked on March 08, 2018 at 04:01 AM
Hi, I did a form for a localhost site; it works perfectly, but I need a button in the thank you page which links to a page on my computer, not online. How could I do?
- kleinesternAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 04:45 AM
please, could someone help me?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 06:55 AM
You can edit your form's thank you message and add the link to local file.
I did check your form and found that you have already added a link in your form's thank you message. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you meant to ask something else.
- kleinesternAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 07:52 AM
Thank you for the answer, ashwin_d.
I asked it because that link doesn't work, even if I specify my ip address; what can I do?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 09:07 AM
Are you submitting it from the same localhost? Also, make sure to start your Apache and MySQL modules:
I just tried in my end, and it worked:
- kleinesternAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 09:16 AM
oh, ok! xampp was the problem, i'm sorry! i really thank you