- Dirk242Asked on March 08, 2018 at 05:06 AM
Hi there's a differance between the hour parents fill in my formulier and the real time.
I can't believe they filled it in at 5 o'clock this morning (check jpg).
How can i manage this it's the same.
Cause within a fewe weeks i will send a remindermail and i don't want it to arrive at night .
- JotForm SupporttinaAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 07:51 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Submission date will be shown based on your account's selected timezone. You can check your timezone from your account settings:
It might be helpful to use Get Visitors Location widget. With this widget, you could get the timezone of the form submitter.
Please check the widget:
Also, you can follow this guide to obtain the form users' browser info so you could get the timezone information:
I hope it helps. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further assistance.
- JotForm SupporttinaAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 07:57 AM
I have updated my response recently. Could you please check and refer my latest response?
- Dirk242Answered on March 08, 2018 at 08:59 AM
When i change the timezone it won't have any affects on the formulars filled in i hope.
They all stay as they are and only the time changes.
- JotForm SupporttinaAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 09:32 AM
If you change the timezone of your account, the timezone of all submissions will be changed as well. But the other submission fields won't be changed.
You can refer this gif given below:
1) firstly the timezone was GMT+3 submission time was 17:19.
2) the timezone was changed to GMT+1 and the submission time change to 15:19 as well. You can see the other fields still have the same values.
-> if the timezone was changed to GMT+3 once again, the submission time also would be changed to 17:19 again.