- ipefAsked on March 08, 2018 at 10:52 AM
The form at the following link is the one I'm having trouble with.
Here's what appears. https://pci.jotform.com/submit/80086773380966
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 11:43 AM
I have just checked your form and it seems like the entered API information is incorrect, please see the message I got when I tried to verify your credentials:
I would recommend you to double check your API information, you may also follow our guide about how-to-Integrate-Form-with-Paypal-Pro.
If the problem persists, let us know.
- ipefAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 02:42 PM
All of our API information has remained the same. We had three payments go through on this form and then it stopped working. We had a similar issue a year ago where we had a form set up through JotForm. Can you please let me know if there is something else I can do?
- ipefAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 02:43 PM?The API information is all correct and has not changed. Is there a chance it could be something else to do with JotForms? 3 payments went through and everyone else who has tried has gotten the error message. We had a similar incident a year ago when we set up a form, people used it for several hours and then JotForm turned something off so it would no longer work.
Any guidance you can provide to quickly resolved this would be greatly appreciated.
Indian Prairie Educational Foundation
Crouse Education Center
780 Shoreline Drive
Aurora, IL 60504
Follow us on Twitter @ipef204
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 03:47 PM
Unfortunately, we can not review the error you are referring to, as you have not posted any screenshot.
But, usually PCI errors do occur due to invalid credentials of Payment's settings or to your payment integration's account settings or restrictions (PayPal in this particular situation).
In order to make your form receiving payments, you need to verify your Payment Information by clicking "Verify":
As my colleague have mentioned earlier, this can't be done at the moment, so please check the issue with PayPal firstly.
Hope this information helps! But, do not hesitate to get back with more questions as to your JotForms.