- guest_22955250680051Asked on October 22, 2012 at 12:21 PMOperationsManager SUA email@example.comOct 19 (3 days ago)to JotForm, bcc: meGreetings JotForm Team,I hope these few lines reach you in good health and spirits. I thought I selected to have unsecure submissions. I tried to change the way I uploaded the form to the googlesite by using the iframe embed code. Now all new form submissions should be non-secure.Would you please let me know what else I have to do to keep the account free and activated on Monday?Thank you!Account Name: suasystems
- pinoytechAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Would you mind if I ask your account username for further assistance?
- moonzkieAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Google Sites forces our form to use HTTPS even when you've embedded your form as HTTP since they run on HTTPS. The solution is to put your non-SSL (HTTP) form to the Google Sites using 3rd party Embed Gadget. Here's how:
1. Go to your site.
2. Switch to Edit mode.
3. Open "Insert Menu" Select "More gadgets" at the bottom.
4. Select "Embed Gadget".
5. Put your form iFrame embed code, adjust gadget width and height, then press OK.
Also, I have already removed the scheduled suspension for your account and reset your SSL submissions counter to 7.
- guest_22955250680051Answered on October 22, 2012 at 02:57 PM
account name: suasystems
- guest_22955250680051Answered on October 22, 2012 at 03:00 PM
Last week, I made the revisions outlined in moonzkie's response above. How can my account be reactived?
Thanks so much!
- pinoytechAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 03:46 PM
Your account is active upon checking. Can you please try to delete your browser cache and cookies?
- SUASystemsAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 04:14 PM
Will do! Thanks so much for the prompt response :D