- toto81Asked on October 22, 2012 at 12:21 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 12:42 PM
- toto81Answered on October 22, 2012 at 01:55 PM
It's a registration form, but I have just modify it, the members will recieve their password by email.
- pinoytechAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 03:05 PM
Sorry, I can't re-activate your account. Can you please provide us a good reason about your form?
- toto81Answered on October 22, 2012 at 03:40 PM
It was a registration form, i can't say an other reason, it's the reason!
some members in my website ask me to have a registration without email, so i do it with this form.
- toto81Answered on October 22, 2012 at 04:09 PM
all the password ask has been disabled in all my forms, ok ?
So, please can you reactivate my account, I need it...
Thanks a lot
- fxrAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 06:20 PM
You have many forms.
Please give us an example of what these forms are used for?
What do you need the account for?
Links to sites where these forms have been embedded would help.
- guest_22960919504054Answered on October 23, 2012 at 02:17 AM
this is true, there are many forms that I no longer use, I would remove as soon as possible.
For my website i have a contact page => http://revolution92.e-monsite.com/pages/contact. html
And various forms for ordering products or licenses on this page => http://tomproductions.e-monsite.com/pages/commande-document-papier.html
I have a registration form too => http://revolution92.e-monsite.com/pages/content/espace/2.html
All my form, because you have disabled my account, are not shown on ly website, but you have pages links
Thanks for your understand...
- guest_22960919504054Answered on October 23, 2012 at 02:19 AM
yesterday i could connect to my account, yet no, so my new name is guest_22960919504054
- guest_22960919504054Answered on October 23, 2012 at 03:18 AM
can you send me an answer please?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 04:53 AM
Your account was auto-suspended due to your form (Form ID: 13082248262 and 20764620164348). This form looks like a login form. Please be informed that we do not allow these type of forms as we don't support it. Our form can't work like a normal login form for website authentication purposes.
I have now re-activated your account but please delete the mentioned form to avoid this from happening again.
Thank you for your understanding and apologies for the inconveniences caused.
- guest_22960919504054Answered on October 23, 2012 at 12:42 PM
thanks a lot, i have understand...