- cajohnstonAsked on February 16, 2011 at 08:18 AM
My organization would like to install Jotform inside our Firewall. How can we go about doing this? Thanks.
- DanielGriffinAnswered on February 16, 2011 at 10:49 AM
Unfortunatley JotForm forms require access to the internet to work. However can can achieve what you need by:
1. Embedding a form as normal within your intranet page, and ensure that traffic to Jotform is allowed by the firewall.
or, if your firewall is less restrictive
2. simply use an iframe to hold the jotForm page.
hope this helps.
- JotForm SupportJotFormSupportAnswered on February 22, 2011 at 10:36 AM
You mean you want to use Jotform locally? If that is the case you can buy Jotform and install it in your own server.
You can find more information about JotForm licensing on the page below. Please take a look at the options there and if you have any further questions, let me know.
JotForm Application includes free installation on your site and 3-month email support. You need to have PHP and Mysql on your server to be able to run JotForm Application. It comes with full source code and you are free to customize the design or change source code according to your needs.
The most recent version of JotForm now available also.
JotForm Application is currently actively used on many intranets like that including a state bank, several corporate intranets, Leiden University in Netherlands, Ithaca College, Wheaton College, University of Minnesota and Harvard University Faculty of Law.
- ManojSinghAnswered on August 06, 2011 at 07:14 AM
Hi Support Team,
Can I user Jotform in IIS server. I just want to embed your Tool in asp.net page.
Thanks with Regard
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 06, 2011 at 08:01 AM
Is that asp.net page online to the internet or at least can access the internet 24/7? You can simply embed the form on the page as a script or as an iframe, or you can also copy the code and place it on your web page. But it has to be connected to the internet all the time.
Simply edit your form here in Jotform. Make sure that you are in the Setup & Embed tab and then click Embed Form
An embed form wizard will appear and simply choose the type of form embedding that you prefer:
If you're referring to the local Jotform Application on your own web server, you can read more information on Jotform licensing and requirements on this page: http://www.interlogy.com/products/jotform/
If you have other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to start a new topic.
- yousefelprinceAnswered on July 28, 2012 at 08:44 AM
that's Install for free or no
- ravikumarAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 12:28 AM
There is absolutely zero documentation on install of jotform and troubleshooting.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 22, 2016 at 07:46 AM