- psellersAsked on March 08, 2018 at 01:15 PM
I know how to edit the Welcome page (adding text) but how do I add an Icon, change the font, change it from centered to Left, etc.... I included a jing screenshot belowPage URL:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 01:34 PM
You can change the welcome page logo:
However, it's not possible to change the font size, font style nor the alignment. I will forward this to our second level as feature request, although we cannot provide an ETA or ensure this will be implemented, we will keep you updated via this thread.
- psellersAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 02:43 PMJust so you know, the round “click to add logo” is invisible, I “clicked” in the area and was able to have the right side prompts appear. Tried in both Chrome and Explorer
· is there a Save instead of Publish? I hit ctrl S but doesn’t work· and is there a spell check for the welcome and thank you pages?
· whenever you cut and paste into the Welcome page, it randomly merges words… I can fix it, publish it and some “flip” back to merged… ugg
Office of Corporate Relations
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 02:58 PM
The issue about the logo on the welcome page will be addressed here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1409531
The spell checker request has been moved here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1409534
· is there a Save instead of Publish? I hit ctrl S but doesn’t work
There is no save button as the changes are automatically saved when you change anything on your form, there are certain options where you need to manually save the changes such as widgets.