- davida1992Asked on March 08, 2018 at 01:34 PM
As part of GDPR we are looking to delete/remove submissions to forms after a certain time period. Is there any way of setting this up on a global form level or an individual form level?
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 01:49 PM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to it is not possible to delete submissions automatically after a certain period. However, you can delete your new submissions automatically when you receive the submissions with Auto-Delete Submissions. At that situation, the submissions will be deleted permanently.
We have a manually process of deleting your form submissions. to delete all the previous submissions, you can go to your submissions page and click the delete all submissions button as seen below.
Another option is you may want to delete your submissions from a custom time range:
1. Click on the gear icon on the top right
2. Select the Time Frame dropdown
3. Click on custom Time Frame and set the time frame
4. Then click delete all submissions.
Kindly do let us know if you need further assistance on the above.