- ccoltdAsked on March 08, 2018 at 03:49 PM
We want to make some chart reports from a survey we just done. I can create a pie chart from a survey question bu going into reports, but how do i then export the chart into a word or excel document for example?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 04:55 PM
You can't export them from the visual report builder but you can save it into PDF format using your Chrome browser.
1. Open your visual report using Chrome browser
2. Print the page (Ctrl+P)
3. On print preview, change the Destination to "Save as PDF"
4. Click the save button to save the PDF
- ccoltdAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 05:43 PMThanks for the response. I have around 15 questions in the survey, so will need around 15 graphs. Is it possible to save more than one graph per pdf Page?
CCO (Int) Ltd
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 06:56 PM
Yes, you can add the more charts as many as you want and adjust them accordingly to fit them on the page.