- plugyouAsked on October 22, 2012 at 01:22 PM
I am making a form to sell 500 tickets. is there a way to limit the paypal sales to 500 tickets? any suggestions will be appreciated. :)
- pinoytechAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 01:30 PM
Same query had been answered already by my colleagues on this thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/123022-How-to-limit-product-quantities-in-Paypal
- plugyouAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 02:49 PM
I have another question for same form. the form accepts paypal. is there a way to only send form submissions email IF buyer completes payment?
i do not want form submitted to incomplete transaction.
please let me know
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 04:11 PM
You should not be receiving any e-mail notifications on incomplete transactions.
Here is a visual clarification of the nature of the incomplete transactions:
Let us know if you need further assistance!
- plugyouAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 04:14 PM
thanks for clearing that up for me.