- HBMinAsked on March 08, 2018 at 06:29 PM
This form on the ONE TIME GIFT is not working properly.
An error message appears saying the interval length must be a value between 7-365
I have compared this to the other pages and they are the same on the CSS
Thank you for your immediate attention.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 08:35 PM
Please disable the Variable Price option to your donation. Here's a screenshot:
Related guide: How-to-Setup-a-Recurring-Payment-Option
I hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. Thank you.
- HBMinAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 10:55 PM
This does not work because it removes the "amount" option. There is no way to put in the $ amount if you remove the variable price. ALL the other forms seem to work and the variable price is YES
- HBMinAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 11:01 PM
IF you can make this form work better and look cleaner and easier to use that would be fine BUT this is the only form not working...
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 05:30 AM
Just set your One-time gift product to be weekly period:
I just tested and that will work (it doesn't matter which period you select since it's only one payment anyway).
Let us know how it worked.
- HBMinAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 03:31 PM