- CastingBCMPAsked on March 08, 2018 at 09:00 PM
My link does not show the updated heading. Initially, it said "Seeking." I have now changed it to begin with the word "Casting." The link preview still shows "Seeking."
How do I change it?
~ KaraPage URL:
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 03:00 AM
Hello Kara - The title seen on that Facebook post is the last title scraped by Facebook. Please keep in mind this isn't JotForm-related, it has something to do with how and when Facebook last scraped the URL you're posting and their raw OG tags.
For your convenience, I've fixed this for you now.
In case you encounter this issue in the future, here's what you need to do:
1. Go to this page https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/sharing/ and paste your Form URL
Complete guide: Where-to-Find-My-Form-URL
2. Click the DEBUG button
3. Scroll down to see how the URL is being shared in Facebook
4. Click the SCRAPE AGAIN button