- laraaspireAsked on March 09, 2018 at 01:23 AM
In Wix, you can't input a code. How am I supposed to embed the lightbox form?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Create a Lightbox Form
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 07:07 AM
From what I can read, I can suggest you to embed your form to WIX with our best recommendations at this guide:
Note: We recommend this embed method due to some reports about forms not submitting properly on Wix when embed code is used. We found out that Wix uses a different domain name on generated iframe source which caused security errors preventing the form from submission.
But, I can also provide you the information as to inserting the embedding code, so you could give it a try.
To insert the code of your form, you need to add an HTML widget to your wix firstly:
1. Launch the Wix Editor
2. Click on 'Add' then choose 'Apps' then the option 'HTML'
3. From the HTML widget :
- select HTML code for Mode
- in the HTML code box, paste the form iFrame code.
If the form is long it is a good idea to enable scroll bars.
- click the Update button
Hope this helps! But, do get back to us if you need any other assistance with your JotForms.