- WtfuckAsked on October 22, 2012 at 03:48 PM
I would like to know if it is possible to add a status to my submissions received.
For example, a customer made a booking for a small hotel on a form :
1 - The customer is filling his name / Adress etc ...
2 - the customer is choosing the date of the arrival.
After that, I check the submissions received in the day, and according to the availabilityn, I would like to put a customized status like "Booking accepted" or "Booking refused".
- fxrAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 05:42 PM
Unfortunately, you can't do that on the submission page.
Perhaps you could create email folders for each status on your email client and assign the notifications emails accordingly?
- guest_22534107371042Answered on October 24, 2012 at 06:00 AM
Is it possible to develop this feature ? I think it can be useful for many people ?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 06:33 AM
We are not sure but we can add your request to our user's wishlist. Though, we can't assure if this would be approved by our developers since we do not have much request about this feature. However, if any information's available about this or related to this request, we'll let you know.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 11:32 AMThis is possible using edit button on submissions page and using a Hidden Box available on Power Tools on the form builder. People who submit this form will not see this field but you will be able to edit it from Submissions page.
- WtfuckAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 12:13 PM
Oh okey ! but after i edditing the email will send to all email list
This is what i see tell me if it's possible
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 01:01 PM
I believe there could be a workaround using Google Spreadsheet integration.
Simply add the hidden field(named Status) with a default status.
Your submissions would be added to a Google Spreadsheet with a column named "Status".
You would be able to edit this column(not the headings) and sort it as you wish.
Hope that helps!
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 02:59 PM
Here are is a short visual guide to help you.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 09:16 PM
We've just created a guide on how to add a submissions status. Please check this out and let us know if you've questions. http://www.jotform.com/help/194-How-to-add-Submissions-Status
- WtfuckAnswered on October 25, 2012 at 04:14 AM
Many Thanks to Jotform !