- guest_22956352182052Asked on October 22, 2012 at 05:11 PM
I've been using the free version of Jotform for several weeks. When I logged in today my forms and submissions have all disappeared. I should have two forms and about 12 submissions. Any suggestions?Page URL:
- johnindelAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 05:27 PM
You shouldl just open a FREE account and it would have all been save into your account.
- fxrAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 06:22 PM
Can you link us to one of your forms?
as johnindel suggests, if you register a FREE account under the email address where the submission notifications are being sent to, you should see your forms automatically associated with your new account.
- guest_22956352182052Answered on October 23, 2012 at 05:38 PM
I already have a FREE account and I'm able to log into it. But the forms that were there before aren't there now.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 06:25 PM
What is your username/email address so we can check. As you could see you are login as a guest user and can't even find it on our end.
- guest_22956352182052Answered on October 24, 2012 at 02:20 PM
My user name is marydlc. My email is email@example.com
- moonzkieAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 02:37 PM
Upon checking the user name and email you provided are two separate accounts.
The username marydlc is associated with the email: HR@dynamiclanguage.com. While the email: firstname.lastname@example.org is under a guest account.
Can you please verify which of these accounts are you referring to?
- guest_22956352182052Answered on October 24, 2012 at 03:28 PM
- moonzkieAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 03:49 PM
So far I'm seeing that your submissions count is still 0. This means that you have not received any submissions from your form yet. Although there are 2 forms inside your account.
- guest_22976199123058Answered on October 24, 2012 at 04:52 PM
I'm seeing the forms now - they didn't appear earlier today when I logged in. But one form is still missing and quite a few submissions - at least 11 or 12 since the beginning of October.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 05:32 PM
You have twenty two forms on your guest account, and two forms on your marydlc account (plus one form in a Trash folder - Employee Performance Review).
Are you still missing some forms/submissions?
If you would like to move everything from the guest account to the marydlc account, let us know.
- guest_22976722802054Answered on October 24, 2012 at 06:09 PM
Please move those. I don't know how to access the guest account. And the form "Employee Performance Review" should not be in a Trash folder. Can that also be retrieved?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 06:34 PM
We have moved your forms to the marydlc account. Please note that you can restore 'deleted' form from the Trash folder. Go to My Forms, click on the Trash tab, click on the form and use the Restore Form option.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- guest_22976722802054Answered on October 25, 2012 at 11:41 AM
Everything is there - thank you