- philagovAsked on March 09, 2018 at 11:21 AM
Users are not able to submit their response when they select only one checkbox and the question is required.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 11:55 AM
I checked your form https://www.jotform.com/build/80095587114156 but there isn't any checkbox field there so I'm not sure to which field are you referring to?
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- philagovAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 12:43 PM
Thanks for emailing ODDT.
Please note the following:
1) If you submit an urgent request (e.g., time-sensitive announcement or city weather emergency), we’ll address it immediately.
2) If your request is non-urgent (e.g., nice-to-have or not time-sensitive change to your site), we’ll address it within our regular production cycle. We’re working on a Wednesday-to-Wednesday production cycle, which means we’ll review all production requests on Wednesday regardless of when the request was placed. Based on its urgency level and the team’s capacity, we’ll place it within a production timeline and will alert you of its status.
Office of Open Data & Digital Transformation