- MagipalmsAsked on March 09, 2018 at 12:03 PM
I receive notifications in my JUNK - Zimbra inbox.
I have marked that this is NOT SPAM.
I have added jotform to my address book, but it didn't help.
My jotform is https://form.jotformeu.com/30132824152341
Please send some tip to resolve the problem.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 12:37 PM
1. Go to Preferences and select Mail page.
2. On the page that opens, scroll to the Spam Mail Options section.
3. In the Allow messages from section, specify email addresses of people you trust so that their messages are not sent to your Junk folder. Messages from these email addresses are never blocked. Add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com there or whichever email is set as the sender.
- MagipalmsAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 01:43 PMHello,
Thank you for your support.
It was very helpful.