- drjdursoAsked on March 09, 2018 at 12:11 PM
How do I get my forms to be compatible with Ipads, tablets or smartphones?
My patients are having difficulty submitting the forms on anything except computers. Any way to rectify this?
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 12:44 PM
May we know what form is not mobile responsive so that we can check it out?
You can also add a Mobile Responsive widget to your form.
We will wait for your response.
- drjdursoAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 01:08 PM
All of them. I'll add that to them and see if it works. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 01:32 PM
Checked your forms and it seems they are all already mobile responsive.
New Patient Intake Form
Accident Intake form for accidents and slips.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
- drjdursoAnswered on March 15, 2018 at 05:43 PM
- drjdursoAnswered on March 15, 2018 at 06:43 PMI can't follow the link. I'm still banned.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 15, 2018 at 09:24 PM
I can see you have already posted some replies and you're being assisted on the other thread, please kindly check the responses you receive and post any follow up reply regarding that matter there.