- intercpAsked on October 22, 2012 at 06:45 PM
I read through this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/97-How-to-Save-Forms-to-Continue-Later
However, I was wondering if it was possible to use my own site to have users register/log in and then link that to a session ID on my JotForm to be able to save the progress of a form and come back to it?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 08:21 PM
As long as you use the same sintax that would go into an autoresponder, for example
Please follow the link below to begin the online application.
If you choose to complete your application in multiple sessions, you will need to reference the link above to continue your saved progress.
Give it a try and let us know if you sorted out what you need to accomplish or if you need further assistance
- intercpAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 09:52 PM
Aha. Thank you. I'll try that!
- intercpAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 11:58 PM
Works great with my Wordpress now. Thank you again.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Great to hear that!
Do not hesitate to contact us whenever you have further questions