- tpcgrfxAsked on March 09, 2018 at 04:59 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 05:58 PM
If you don't want your subscription to renew, it will be necessary to cancel it, so your account will downgrade to free plan at the end of this current billing period, so you will not be charged again.
Just note that you currently have a grandfathered Premium Bi-yearly special plan, if you want to cancel it to avoid renewing, there is no way to get the same pricing plan. So, if you decide to upgrade your account later on, you will upgrade to our existing pricing plan.
- tpcgrfxAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 06:00 PM
I do not wish to cancel I just want to change my billing to a new credit card, I've been very happy with jotform thus far.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 06:17 PM
Perfect, then in order to update your credit card for your subscription(order reference # 113028344), please use the following instructions to log in to your BlueSnap(one of our payment processors):
2) Enter your username: 1453400647334
3) Reset password link has been sent to your email address: email@example.com
Note: should the reset password link not work, please try it again using a different browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox.