- littlebluelifeAsked on March 09, 2018 at 07:58 PM
I've had several formatting issues. Many screen shots to show issue...
1. I'm noticing a dynamic formatting issue. When on a mobile device, users cannot type next due to the size of the text box. - screen shot attached-
2. I've commented a screen shot of a multiple entry field that looks bad. Can it be formatted differently?3. When using a mobile phone, we can swipe through required questions... not if we try to hit next, but if just swiping with our fingers.
- littlebluelifeAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 07:59 PM
re question 2's screen shot.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 09:50 PM
I have been testing your form and I can see the long text entry has a lot of text on the description section, please note that this may be causing the field to display like that, although I have checked your form on a mobile device emulator and I can see it allows to type text in:
May you please test your form using a mobile device and see if the fields display the same?
Also, we do recommend to open one thread per question/issue that you have, this way we can assist you better and avoid to have a long mixed thread while discussing multiple matters in one thread.
I have moved the last two issues to another threads, please find them here: