- adbook2013Asked on October 22, 2012 at 10:59 PM
Hello. I have a few forms going, which are all quite close in function. All attach a photo. Some of the forms upload a folder to drop box with the photo AND another pdf with all of the form questions (answered). Other forms only upload the photo. I really need both to be uploaded. How do I manage that?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 11:14 PM
You can manage your dropbox integration on your submissions page.
Here is a short visual guide that may help you with this:
Let us know if this information helps!
- adbook2013Answered on October 23, 2012 at 11:13 AMThank you for this information. However, this in fact is not helpful, as
the only thing I see available to do here is choose the folder to be used,
which to me names the folder, does not adjust the content. So the same
thing is done on two different form and the results are different in drop
box - does that make sense?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 12:09 PM
Hi there, thanks for your response.
I would be glad to help, but I am trying to understand what you are looking to accomplish.
Some of the forms upload a folder to drop box with the photo AND another pdf with all of the form questions (answered)
This tells me that you don't have a problem here.
Other forms only upload the photo. I really need both to be uploaded.
I still see no issue on this statement.
Are any of your forms not uploading correctly?
Can you please share the URL of the forms with us?
I'll wait for your response!
- adbook2013Answered on October 23, 2012 at 12:18 PMSome forms are uploading only the photo to drop box. Other times the photo
and a PFD of all the answers to the form along with the photo get uploaded.
I do not have URL, as they are in Drop box, I will try to get a screent
shot: Sending correct and incorrect as attachments. I have whited out the
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 12:39 PM
Thanks for your response.
I ment the URLs of the forms, so I can clone them and try to reproduce the issue.
You have a number of forms on your account. Which of those forms are not submitting all the information?
I'll wait for your response. Thanks again!
- adbook2013Answered on October 23, 2012 at 01:01 PMthis one has been intermittent
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 01:36 PM
I was able to reproduce the issue.
I have forwarded this to our dev team and they will let you know of any updates.
Here are the results of my test:
- adbook2013Answered on October 23, 2012 at 01:42 PMThank you!!
- adbook2013Answered on October 25, 2012 at 01:52 PM
Any update on how to correct this issue? This is a large part of the usfulness of this form for me.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 25, 2012 at 02:07 PM
We haven't had an update yet but I can see that the ticket has been assigned a priority of "Urgent"
We thank you for your patience and assure you that our dev team is working on a solution.
Thanks for understanding.
- adbook2013Answered on October 30, 2012 at 12:54 PM
Any progress on this?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 30, 2012 at 01:06 PM
Our Dev Team is looking into the issue (Priority set on the ticket : Urgent). However, we don't have an ETA on the solutions yet.
They will notify you as soon as there is an update on the matter. Thank you for your patience!
- canerbalciAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 05:13 PM
we recently did some fixes with the dropbox integration, i just tested and the integration seems working fine for me. can you please update this thread if you are still experiencing the problem.
thanks for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience.