- lukeo25Asked on March 10, 2018 at 03:10 PM
I am using ajax to pull the data from a form. I use the form id and the API code to do this, it works fine but.... I was wondering if I can go one further and pull a particular value like the persons first name.
Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 10, 2018 at 05:20 PM
You can use API to capture the submission data. Please check this link: http://api.jotform.com/docs/#submission-id.
You can get all of the field IDs in the form using this API URL: http://api.jotform.com/docs/#form-id-questions.
If you are having any issues with the API, please contact our API team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- lukeo25Answered on March 10, 2018 at 06:17 PM
I noticed that the questions also have an id. Where / how do I find those ids?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 10, 2018 at 09:32 PM
You can actually get them in the same URL http://api.jotform.com/docs/#form-id-questions. Enter your form and your API key to get the questions IDs.
The first number that holds the data is the question ID (qid)
- lukeo25Answered on March 11, 2018 at 05:48 AM
This is very helpful indeed
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 11, 2018 at 07:04 AM
Glad to hear that the answer provided by my colleague resolved your issue. If you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.