- CastingBCMPAsked on March 11, 2018 at 01:23 AM
- JotForm SupportSeanAnswered on March 11, 2018 at 03:13 AM
Yes it is possible to edit the jotform url and create a custom URL. For this you need to follow the given steps
1. Click Publish Tab
2. Click Quick share
3. The present jotform link will be displayed in the page with a pencil icon right to it, which is used to edit.
4. Click on the pencil and you can see that the url is automatically changed to the title of the form prefixed with your user name.
5. The pencil icon will be now changed to APPLY button.
6. If you want to use the newly generated URL, click the APPLY button. If you want to go back to the previous url click the Reset Button next to the Apply / Edit Button. If you need to make changes to url You can add / edit the URL. Please note that maximum number of characters of a URL is limited. So you many not be allowed to enter a very long URL.
Screenshots given below for a better understanding