- blushtanningAsked on March 11, 2018 at 01:36 PM
I cannot get this form to run an keeps coming back with an error when I try to fill it out?
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on March 11, 2018 at 02:17 PM
I have just tried making a test submission to your form and the form submitted successfully.
Please clear the cache of your browser and try again.
Also, make sure you fill all the required fields. The form cannot be submitted unless all the required fields are filled.
- blushtanningAnswered on March 11, 2018 at 02:43 PMMany thanks
- blushtanningAnswered on March 11, 2018 at 02:43 PMHi Adrian,
It keeps coming up with sorry only one entry allowed
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on March 11, 2018 at 02:57 PM
This is because you have set the option of Unique Submission to Check cookies only in your Form SETTINGS.
It means that only one submission will be allowed from one browser.
If you want to be able to make multiple submissions from the same browser, please set the Unique Submission to No Check.
Complete Guide: How to Set Unique Submissions on a Form