- cantradeAsked on March 11, 2018 at 01:50 PM
It seems that I cannot have more than 1 notifications now. Is this new?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 11, 2018 at 02:34 PM
Unfortunately, multiple recipients for notifications is not longer allowed in free plans. You would need to upgrade to a paid plan if you need to setup multiple recipients.
- LynxCampAnswered on March 11, 2018 at 04:25 PM
But it is possible to have one notification to one and the same email address for every of the 5 free forms, or not?
I have the problem that I have try to send the 5th form to another email address and now two of the others doesn't work anymore.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 11, 2018 at 05:28 PM
Yes, it is possible to setup the same email address in each of the notifications of those 5 forms. Could you let us know in which form this is not working fine?
- LynxCampAnswered on March 11, 2018 at 08:25 PM
I have make a personal thread for this. Can you find it?