- contactuscgbAsked on October 23, 2012 at 05:32 AM
The form on my account does not send the submissions to my email address
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 06:16 AM
Which of your forms is exhibiting this issue?
- pinoytechAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 09:16 AM
If you are referring on this form, I would suggest you to change your form's sender email address to email@example.com.
Please follow the following steps:
1. While on you form, click "Setup & Embed" tab then click Email Alerts
2. Click Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change Sender Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and Reply Email to E-mail
Also, try to add email@example.com to trusted sender list and try also to whitelist JotMail's IP's Addresses to avoid rejection of emails https://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses