- PrimitiusAsked on March 11, 2018 at 05:48 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 11, 2018 at 07:48 PM
You could forward the data to your own server, and pull it from there to your app(you might need to hire a developer): https://www.jotform.com/help/126-How-to-send-Submissions-to-Your-MySQL-Database-Using-PHP
As well, if you or your developer knows about Webhooks technique, you can set it up to connect it with your app: https://www.jotform.com/help/245-How-to-Setup-a-Webhook-with-JotForm
- PrimitiusAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 12:55 PM
Sadly the platform does not support php.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 02:16 PM
If you encounter any issues, you may contact our API team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- PrimitiusAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 05:51 PM
Ah I see. Thank you!