- EricWatlingtonAsked on October 23, 2012 at 09:14 AM
please can you assist asap as i need this form urgently. each time the form is filled out and the submit button is hit- it resets itself. please help!!
- pinoytechAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 09:21 AM
Your form is working fine in my end and I wasn't able to reproduce the said issue. Have you tried already deleting your browser cache and cookies? If not, please give a try and do let us know if the said issue still persists or not.
- EricWatlingtonAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 09:43 AMHi There,
Still not working! I have 2 forms. 1st one : http://form.myjotform.com/form/22627080650550 (works 100%)
2nd one : http://form.jotform.com/form/13554050485 ( not submitting)
Since we upgraded and paid – it stopped working. Please help
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 09:47 AM
Please try regenerating your form URL by editing your form then preview and see if it does not work. Have you embedded this form to your website? If yes, then please try to reembed it again (the same embed method please).
- EricWatlingtonAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 09:52 AMHi I have even created a new form from scratch – same problem
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 10:24 AM
I have just cleared your form caches as it might help. If the issue persist, please try using a different broswer? See it makes any difference.
I have tested all your forms and I was able to submit fine my end.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 10:34 AM
We had a temporary problem with the form submissions. It should be fixed now. Sorry about that.
- EricWatlingtonAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 03:00 AMHi – its still not fixed! I saw your test but I am not able to submit neither is any of my colleagues. Everyone can submit the petition form but not the others please help! I have cleared cookies, caches even tried different explorer url but no luck
- fxrAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 03:18 AM
I can submit from any URL used for you form.
But have you tried any tests usinga URL like this for your problem form?
- EricWatlingtonAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 03:40 AMEven tried filling in Form from my IPAD- NO LUCK!
- fxrAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 03:47 AM
Its really quite odd.
All JotForm support staff live in different parts of the world and we have had no issues with submitting our tests.
It seems peculiar to you and your colleagues.
Are you behind a company network or are you guys testing the form all on the same network?
- EricWatlingtonAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 03:56 AMIt is odd because the petition form works fine from our network but not the story submission form and the story submission form was the very first form ever created, how can one form work and the other not?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 04:29 AM
Hello EricWatlington. Have you tried editing and re-saving your form?
- EricWatlingtonAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 04:39 AMYes I have and even tried creating a new form- even that doesn’t work
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 04:47 AM
As we are able to do submissions properly using your form, can you try asking your network administrator for possible cache issues? It's possible that your network server may have cached or possibly blocked the links going to submission domains which is why you're not able to make a submission.
Also, have you tried using a different ISP?
- EricWatlingtonAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 05:15 AMNow when I create a new account and copy and existing clone template – it works what now?
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 05:32 AM
I have again cleared your form cache, please do the same to your browser(s). I have tried doing a test submission and it works fine. Please do a live test submission and see if it still give you an error.