- EduardoRuizAsked on October 23, 2012 at 09:48 AM
Morning developers JotForm.
I intend to make the paid subscription, and further explore this wonderful tool, but I realize that there are still some things that limit its use, and I'm here to suggest improvements that would meet me and also would meet other users.
First, make a way for me to log in using my account associated with google or facebook to avoid log full every time, automatic disconnecting a few times to ensure the safety and putting a panel to desconxão remote sections.
Second, being able to fix my language option, because every time I enter the paginatenho to roll, and change this option and does not always work properly, besides being very frustrating to do repetitive actions.
third, could add payment options known in the country of User, because even though the Paypal in Brazil is very small market share, the vast majority of users do not even know, and I suspect in time to pay the card, and I I end up using html tool and leaving paying off JotForm.
I am a therapist and patient use for chips, and chips for course registration.
Thanks for the tension!
(sorry my google english)
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 10:04 AM
I have forwared this to our Level 2 Support. They will be with you sooner.
Thanks for suggesting in.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 10:25 PM
-Sua primeira sugestão sobre a associação ou conta do Facebook ou do Google, é muito bom. Nossos desenvolvedores tem que estar ciente de que
- Pretendemos melhorar nossos versões de JotForm em línguas estrangeiras mais utilizado, incluindo o Português
- Com relação as ferramentas de pagamento, deixe-me dizer-lhe que temos outras opções e não apenas Paypal ou Paypal Pro (para esta opção, você precisa ter uma conta bancária nos EUA, Inglaterra ou Canadá)
Por favor, si você precisar de mais ajuda, não hesite em perguntar isso de nós.
(perdón por mi traducción de google, solamente hablo inglés y español)
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 02:44 AMThanks for your suggestions. We also use this forum as bug/feature request tracker. Please in the future post your separate suggestions or bug reports in separate threads, instead of posting a list. It is also easier to discuss issues when they is only one issue per thread.