- mheddenAsked on March 12, 2018 at 11:21 AM
Created 3 forms last week.
Now can't edit 1 of the forms.
I have cleared history, emptied cache, and reset the cookies.
The other forms created on the same day are editable however when I click on the form PremierClub Participation Request to edit all I get is a blank screen. THis happens on multiple browsers and on mutiple workstations which have never even visited jotform before. Please advise as I need to edit the form ASAP and I am trying avoid recreating it.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 12:59 PM
I checked your form and was able to reproduce the issue. There are errors shown in the console that appear to be related to form encryption:
I will forward this to our developers to have a look. We will let you know as soon as it is resolved.
- mheddenAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 02:01 PM
Has there been any progress on this issue?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 02:05 PM
This has been assigned to a developer and given a rather high priority. At this time I do not have any further updates. As soon as this has been resolved, we will update this thread.
- JotForm DeveloperjanberkAnswered on March 15, 2018 at 06:18 AM
Hi, sorry for the inconveniences this issue should be solved now. If you have further issues please let us know.
- mheddenAnswered on March 15, 2018 at 05:15 PM