- DianeBertolinAsked on March 12, 2018 at 03:37 PM
I need my forms to print out entirely. I need all the verbiage and it not short-formed. I need to keep the form as it is filled out by the client.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 04:25 PM
Can you please confirm first that this is your form https://www.jotform.ca/form/80704212084245 you wanted to be printed?
If it is, I see that this form uses collapse field and form encryption. The collapse fields must be open first before you can print those data in them.
I suggest you add also the PRINT button on your form.
You can use the PRINT button by going to EDIT mode in your form View Submission panel.
- DianeBertolinAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 09:43 AMYes that is one of the forms. And the collapse fields are open; so that is not the issue. Also the forms are not printing the headings.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 11:49 AM
How exactly are you printing the form? With the print button while exiting a submission?
I tested the Print button on your form and as far as I can see the headings fields are shown when the form is printed.
Were you able to resolve the issue? If not please provide us more details about your issue. Tell us how are you printing the form and provide us a screenshot of the missing headings.
- Diane BertolinAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 03:23 PM
They are not printing in the entirety. When I go to submission, I print, and the verbiage is missing. You can see it in the finished form. The notice provisions on the collection of information are not present.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 04:21 PM
Please try enabling a Show Headers and Texts option and then printing the entry again.
- DianeBertolinAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 08:43 PMthat fixed it.