- Th3Asked on March 12, 2018 at 08:30 PM
I received a email about loan from your company do u do loans x
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 10:20 PM
No, JotForm does not offer loans, to get more information about JotForm, please check this link: https://www.jotform.com/about/
The email may have been sent from a phisher/scammer user, please provide us the form you may have received so we can investigate it on our end.
- ShannonAnswered on April 03, 2018 at 06:20 AM
my friend got an email from jotform talking about a loan they sent him the agreement to sign and he needs to pay a £25 admin fee just wondering if this is legit ?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 03, 2018 at 08:46 AMShannon, As explained on my previous response, we do not offer loans, you will also find the link to our About Us page where you will find more information about the JotForm service, we're basically an online form builder. Any email or link you may have received offering a loan is not legit, please kindly provide the links here so we can take the necessary actions. Thanks.
- ShannonAnswered on April 03, 2018 at 11:18 AM
the company is steam lending limited he has paid the £25 but someone from jotform was collecting the payment has collected and and now not writing back do you collect admin fees for loans
- TREVONAnswered on April 03, 2018 at 12:28 PM
Kindly note that as explained by my colleague we do not collect loans or any fee related to loan applications.
In fact we do not collect any fees other than subscription fees for having subscription account with us.
Kindly share the form your user used to fill for the loan application so that we can investigate the issue further.