- michellenorkinAsked on March 12, 2018 at 09:56 PM
I sent out a contract and I put the wrong date in by accident. How can I find the contract and update the date? I know where to change the date but I can't seem to fine the contract that I sent out?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 03:20 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. How did you sent out contract? Have you submitted your form and the email was sent to your user?
You can go to your form's submission page to view all the submissions received and you can also edit the submissions as well. The following guide should help you on how to edit submissions: https://www.jotform.com/help/325-How-to-Edit-Submissions-Made-on-Your-Forms
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you meant to ask something else.
- michellenorkinAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 09:43 PMHi - So I made a clone of my jot form contract, and updated the date/time
for another client. I clicked publish and I emailed it to my client.
I need to re-name the contract title to the client name because I realize I
can't tell which contract is for who. I can't seem to backtrack, and find
who I sent the contract to if they haven't signed and submitted it.
- michellenorkinAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 10:43 PMI've attached a screen shot of my screen. All of these have duplicated in
my family folder, but I didn't drag them all in there. I tried dragging
just 1 (that was highlighted) and they all appeared in there and I can't
delete them. How can I get rid of these?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 15, 2018 at 03:30 AM
Unfortunately I am unable to see the screenshot you have shared. Do you mean to say that several cloned forms are being displayed in folder?
I would suggest you to please share a screenshot of the issue which will help us understand your issue better. The following guide should help you how to upload image in forum post: https://www.jotform.com/help/438-How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
We will wait for your response.