- viseoinnoAsked on March 13, 2018 at 06:49 AM
As you probably know, the Voice recorder widget is not working anymore.
But the solution is really easy (post it it here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1409770-Voice-Recorder-widget-is-not-working-on-Chrome-Win-Mac-due-to-NotAllowedError-Permission-denied )
To correct this, please follow the new guidelines https://dev.chromium.org/Home/chromium-security/deprecating-permissions-in-cross-origin-iframes
You need to add to the widget iframe allow="microphone; camera"
Tested it live and it works, and gives you an iframe like this:
allow="microphone; camera" style="border: none; width: 250px; height: 54px;" data-width="235" data-height="40">
Please correct it fast, the widget is now useless on chrome...
And it is easy to correct!!!!
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 10:08 AM
Thank you for your feedback. I will share this with our back-end team. You assistance is highly appreciated
- viseoinnoAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 10:09 AM
You can open this post to public, it was an error to keep it private, sorry :)
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 11:14 AM
Thank and as requested I have made the post public.
- SENWESAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 09:51 AM
I would also appreciate it if this could get fixed.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 11:14 AM
The ticket is already assigned to our widget team. We've linked these pages to the ticket. You should get an email once the problem is resolved since you are of the recipients there.