- NorthwayDesignsAsked on March 13, 2018 at 03:29 PM
I have three forms that I need to migrate to a new account. How can I do that?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 04:14 PM
You have three options to choose from when transferring forms to another account. The options are mentioned in this guide — How-to-transfer-or-share-forms-and-data-with-another-account
If you have questions or concerns regarding this, please feel free to let us know.
- NorthwayDesignsAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 04:56 PM
I chose #1, fo sho. Should I start a new private thread? Or do you have an email i can use?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 05:50 PM
I see that you haven't opened a new thread yet.
Please reply to this thread the following information:
1. Target account — username of the account and/or email address associated with it.
2. The 3 forms that you would like to transfer — it could be the links and/or the form titles
We will wait for your response.
- NorthwayDesignsAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 08:21 PM
1. Texprint2. a. TEXPRINT - Registrationb. TEXPRINT - Start a Projectc. TEXPRINT - Contact
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 01:59 AM
As per your request, we have now moved the 3 forms to the other account Texprint. Please check and let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- NorthwayDesignsAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 08:09 AM
Works perfectly. Thanks!