- interponAsked on March 13, 2018 at 08:41 PM
Is there a way to create a condition to show a different thank you page after a submission has been edited?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 03:09 AM
Yes, that's possible. Here's how:
1. Add the Get Form Page URL Widget to your form.
2. Create a Thank you Page condition like the following.
a. Go to Settings
c. Select Change Thank you Page
d. Then do the following.
If "Get Page URL" Contains edit, select the action you want either redirect or change thank you message.
- interponAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 06:52 PM
Excellent!! Thanks EltonCris.