- StudioBeAsked on October 23, 2012 at 06:11 PM
I have a single option check box in my form and I would like it to be unchecked by defult. Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 23, 2012 at 06:32 PM
To have a check box option unchecked by default, simply select your check box field then click the Selected button found at the toolbar.
Afterwards, choose the empty option. Kindly refer to the image below for reference.
As always, make sure to save your form afterwards.
Hope you find this information useful.
- wrightmediaAnswered on October 25, 2012 at 04:06 PM
I'm having the same issue and the answer by NeilVicente doesn't work. "Yes" isn't an option. I need help on this ASAP!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 25, 2012 at 04:23 PM
To which form in your account are you referring? If it's embedded in a web page, please provide that page's URL.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 26, 2012 at 06:13 AM
You are supposed to select the empty option to have all check box options cleared by default. The image I provided above was just an example.
If this answer does not help you, kindly open a new thread for your issue so we can provide you assistance that is specific to your situation.