- MoveTaxiAsked on March 14, 2018 at 04:22 AM
Hello, I would like to integrate my form to a calendar I can put on my website that my employees can view. But I only want specific info to be viewed, not all. Is this possible?
- JotForm SupporttinaAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 08:56 AM
I am not sure I understand your expectations enough. Nevertheless, I checked your existing form and I saw the form is for booking and there are some date time fields one for Requested Date Of Move, one for start time, one for end time. I assume that you want to integrate these fields into a calendar. In light of what I understand from your thread and your form. Google Calendar integration can be meet your expectations.
You can integrate your form with Google Calendar using Zapier.
In order to integrate your form with Google Calendar:
1) create an account with Zapier
2) create a form in Jotform. You can use any form that already exists too.
3) Go to this page and make the necessary configuration for the integration.
you can choose the zap that fits your requirements best.
You can add this calendar to your website:
Or you can use our widgets for reservation or appointment:
If this guide wasn't the one you asked for, could you provide us the details of your aim a bit more so we can assist you better?