- oscosfloresAsked on March 14, 2018 at 10:46 AM
I want to remove the form title "1.5 Gang & Media....Poll CARD" that appears in the url.
I tried settings, form settings, page title, and clearing the field still puts the name of the form. This happens with all my forms. The title always appears in white.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 11:59 AM
1. Go to Settings > Form Settings > Show More Options
2. Look for Show Form Title and set it to No
Here's a visual guide:
Let us know how it goes. Thanks
- oscosfloresAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 02:43 PMLooks good.